120: Mastering Waves Plug-ins – 1 day/ 8 hrs
Mastering Waves Plug-ins is Waves Software training course that provides a broad understanding of the principles and proper application of signal processing. Students will become familiar with relevant vocabulary, background information and understand the uses and benefits of various plug-ins. 5 popular Waves plug-ins are included in the course. This class prepares a student to take the manufacturer's Waves Certification Exam. This can demonstrate to your skill-set that you took this course as per the manufacturers set curriculum.
- The fundamentals of working with Waves plug-ins
- Understanding and using Renaissance EQ
- Understanding and using Renaissance Compressor
- Understanding and using C1 Parametric Compander
- Understanding and using Renaissance Reverb
- Understanding and using SuperTap 2
- The full multitrack session for demonstration purposes
Basic computer skills and some audio recording knowledge, such as a basic understanding of recording techniques, processes, and equipment. iLok key and account required.