240: Antares Auto-Tune and Vocal Workshop
ProMedia is proud to introduce our new one day, 8-hour course focusing intensely on "Working with Vocals". One main topic of training is learning how to use Antares Auto-Tune software for vocal pitch and time correction. We will also cover how to use VocAlign, and Elastic Audio, all additional tools to manipulate vocals quickly and efficiently.
- Edit timing of vocals along with their pitch
- Automatically or graphically tune vocal performances and keep a natural sound
- Natural sounding pitch shifting and throat modeling over a wider transposition range
- Create target notes from MIDI in graphical mode
- Adjust throat length on individual object basis.Adjust Vibrato
- Much more ( see more details below)