Sign up today for one of our Hands-On Pro Tools Training & Certification Courses. Learn Pro Tools from the people teaching it longer than anyone else. Whether you're just starting out, or an industry pro, there is a Pro Tools Course for you.
Upcoming Pro Tools Courses
Atlanta, GA: May 2017
PT 101: May 6 - 7
PT 110: May 8 - 10
PT 201: May 11 - 12
PT 210: May 13 - 15
PT 101: May 20 - 21
PT 110: May 22 - 24
Los Angeles, CA: June 2017
PT 101: June 3 - 4
PT110: June 5 - 7
PT 201: June 8 - 9
PT 210: June 10 - 12
Give us a call: 888-277-0457 to discuss which Pro Tools Training Courses are right for you.
NOTE: If you are new to our ProMedia newsletter, and want to be on our list to receive the latest in music production tutorials, Pro Tools Training, or receive information about our hands-on Pro Tools Classes and Audio Engineering Programs in New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Dallas and Los Angeles, please subscribe!
PRO TOOLS TRAINING, AVID AND PRO TOOLS CERTIFICATION
ProMedia Training is the largest authorized Avid Training Pro School in the world, training more users in Pro Tools and Advanced Certification than any other organization. If you are serious about taking your Pro Tools skills and musical creativity to the next level, than check out our online schedule to find a class near you. All training is hands-on in a classroom. Classes are small, and 2-3 days in length, so you can maximize your learning. Each student is provided their own Pro Tools system in class. Classes starting from $799.00. Register by calling 888-277-0457 or for questions about classes, pricing and dates.
FREE ONLINE TUTORIALS:
- How To Use Melodyne in Pro Tools
- How to Create A DJ Mixtape In Pro Tools
- Using Pro Tools with Logic
- Music Publishing-What you need to know
- Sampling in Pro Tools
- Mixing Music for Video and Post Production
OTHER HELPFUL TUTORIAL ARTICLE LINKS
- BUILDING A STUDIO FOR UNDER $1000 IN A GUEST HOUSE
- HOW TO USE AUTO-TUNE IN PRO TOOLS
- HOT TO CREATE A MULTI-BAND COMPRESSOR IN PRO TOOLS
- ELASTIC AUDIO TUTORIAL AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
- HOW TO USE OFFLINE BOUNCE IN PRO TOOLS
- PRO TOOLS 10 VERSUS PRO TOOLS 11
- BACKGROUND VOCAL PRODUCTION IN PRO TOOLS
- MIXING IN PRO TOOLS WITH ANALOG HARDWARE
- FREE PLUG-INS FOR PRO TOOLS
- MODERN POP SONG PRODUCTION- VOCAL LAYERING TECHNIQUES
- PRINTING SHEET MUSIC IN PRO TOOLS WITH SCORE EDITOR
- HOW TO CREATE SIDECHAIN COMPRESSION - A POPULAR DANCE MUSIC EFFECT
- HOW TO SETUP VOCAL MICROPHONES FOR RECORDING
Mihai Boloni is a talented engineer and long-time Pro Tools educator who is fortunate to draw from thousands of hours logged in studios around the globe. Mihai is a Certified Expert Instructor who has an array of Pro Tools experience, which ranges from songwriting, post-production, and dropping' big fat bass across the land. As an industry professional he knows first-hand the value of Pro Tools mastery for artists, producers and engineers. Mihai is a dog lover and the proud father of 2 beautiful Irish Setters.