ProMedia Training Chicago
- The courses will begin promptly at 9:30am and will finish daily around 5:30pm. On the first day of class, please plan on being at class by 9:15am to complete your paperwork.
- On days where tests are given, you may be required to stay later. We do everything we can to stay on schedule, but understand that our schedule is subject to human nature and may vary.
- If you are going to be late to ANY CLASS, call us at (888)277-0457.
What to Bring:
- Bring a picture ID to class. If you paid for your course(s) with a credit card, please bring your credit card you used to the first day of class. If the class was purchased with another party's credit card, a check or cash, you are not required to bring that card to class.
- Your training materials have provisional space for notes. We suggest you bring a writing pad and a pen to take additional notes. Tape recorders and video cameras are NOT permitted during classes.
- Dress is casual. The instructor tends to keep the classroom quite cool; we suggest you bring a sweater.
For Driving instructions from your location, or the airport, and search options for restaurants and nearby facilities, please visit our google map.
Below are some of the closest hotels to the Chicago facility. For additional hotels in the area go to Hotels.com for pricing information on most major hotels close to us.
- Extended Stay America
1200 American Ln
- Courtyard By Marriott
1311 American Ln
- Homestead Studio Suites Hotel
51 E State Pkwy