News: Apogee Releases Ensemble Thunderbolt Audio Interface.
The new Ensemble is the first Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface to offer superior sound, the lowest latency performance and the most comprehensive studio functions all in one box. Features include 8 Advanced Stepped Gain mic pres, monitor controller functions including talkback, front panel Guitar I/O, two headphone outputs and digital I/O of 30 x 34.
Apogee Digital announces a new Thunderbolt audio interface compatible with Avid Pro Tools. The Apogee Ensemble blends the best of years worth of audio development with the speed and flexibility of Thunderbolt. Calling on 30+ years of audio innovation, you can expect one of the most flexible and powerful audio interfaces ever to hit the market.
- 8 MiC preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit
- Thunderbolt connectivity for ultra-low latency (1.1ms round trip)
- Front panel Guitar I/O with Class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs
- Talkback functionality with built-in mic and control button
- 2 PurePower headphone outputs
- 10 separately assignable analog inputs
- 16 analog outputs of premium Apogee conversion
WATCH APOGEE VIDEO FOR OVERVIEW OF ENSEMBLE