AVID announces a new Pro Tools 11 Support Plan standard with Pro Tools software purchases & upgrades. Starting now, all Pro Tools software purchases, including crossgrades/upgrades, and HD software will include Standard Support from AVID.
The benefits of Pro Tools | Software with standard support
- Stay up to date, as all Pro Tools updates and upgrades are included with your plan
- Get help whenever, wherever, and however you need it
- Have world-class experts available worldwide to answer questions and resolve issues
- Gain access to how-to videos, troubleshooting articles, and more from Customer Care
- Renew your plan annually for just $199 (Pro Tools) or $599 (Pro Tools | HD) to stay current
Standard Avid Support for Pro Tools
- Billing and administration cases - Unlimited; response time within 24 hours
- Software updates and upgrades - Included; available upon release
- Troubleshooting—web and email support - Unlimited incidents; response time within 24 hours
- Troubleshooting—phone - One phone call per month; response time within 4 hours
- Self-help - Immediate access to the video library, Knowledge Base, Avid forums, and other community pages
Pro Tools | Software with standard support
Take your music and audio production to a whole new level with industry-standard Pro Tools | Software. Your purchase includes the software and bundled AAX plug-ins, an iLok 2 USB key, and one year of standard Avid Support, which includes all Pro Tools updates and upgrades, plus access to world-class professional support around the clock, for one full year from the time of software activation.
Pro Tools | Software upgrades/crossgrades with standard support
If you own Pro Tools 9 or Pro Tools 10, any version of Pro Tools Express (from Avid or InMusic), Pro Tools LE 8, Pro Tools M-Powered 6-8, or Pro Tools MP 9, you can upgrade or crossgrade to Pro Tools 112 for just $199—that’s up to 60% off previous upgrade pricing. In addition, you’ll receive standard Avid Support, which includes all Pro Tools updates and upgrades, plus access to world-class professional support around the clock, for one full year from the time of purchase.
Pro Tools | HD Software upgrades with standard support
If you own Pro Tools | HD 9 or 10, or a version of Pro Tools with the Complete Production Toolkit, you can upgrade to Pro Tools | HD 113 for only $599—that’s up to 40% off previous upgrade pricing—and get standard Avid Support and all software updates/upgrades for one full year from the time of purchase. Please note that while Pro Tools | HD 11 can be used as standalone software, it only works with Pro Tools | HDX and Pro Tools | HD Native hardware.
One year of standard Avid Support is included only with full version Pro Tools purchases specified as “Pro Tools with standard support,” as well as all upgrades and crossgrades to Pro Tools | Software and Pro Tools | HD Software. Pro Tools system purchases that include Pro Tools | Software do not come with standard support at this time, but a plan can be purchased starting at $199 a year.
An iLok 2 USB key (not included) is required to use Pro Tools 11 software.
Pro Tools | HD 11 works with Pro Tools | HDX and Pro Tools | HD Native systems only. An iLok 2 USB key (not included) is required to use the software.
Pro Tools purchases, upgrades, and crossgrades made after December 20, 2014 will receive one year of standard Avid Support, including updates/upgrades, from the time of purchase.
Pro Tools Training Options
For those who are looking for more custom, specific, or hands-on Pro Tools training, ProMedia Training is the largest authorized Avid Training Company in the U.S that offers the Pro Tools Certification Curriculum from beginner to advanced level courses. ProMedia also offers On-Site Training. With class offerings in LA, NY, Dallas, Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale and more, students can take a few days to courses lasting a few weeks. Perfect for users who are serious about really mastering the Pro Tools software such as audio engineers, DJ, producers, songwriters, musicians and more.