Want to take your Pro Tools skills to the next level? The 200 Level Training Class if your chance to learn how professinal engineers & studios utilize Pro Tools. Get hands-on training in a professional production environment while also getting access to the Pro Tools Operator Certification Exams (201 + 210M).
This 3-day, hands-on training class is for those of you who want to become Pro Tools power-users. Building on the information covered in the 100-Level Training Class, this course dives deep into the Pro Tools software & hardware architecture. You'll learn advanced workflow techniques, HD Technology and capabilities, signal flow for outboard gear integration, and much more.
This class also features a full day of Mixing w/ 3-Time Grammy Winner John Frye (Outkast, Ludacris, T.I., etc...)
What You'll Learn
- Advance recording techniques
- Editing workflow using Tools / Sub-Tools
- Setting up MIDI hardware & signal flow
- Advanced MIDI production techniques
- Score editing & composition
- Managing media & session data
- Workflow using Elastic Audio, Freeze, Commit, and other Pro Tools specific concepts
- Plug-in management (Native & HD processing)
- Hardware integration with Studio equipment
- Advanced Automation & Worksurface concepts
- Patchbay / Analog hardware integration
- Mixing Master Session w/ 3-Time Grammy Winner John Frye
This class is intended for those that have attended the 100-Level Training Class, as well as people with relevant experience/credits. If you are currently working in a professional studio environment, this is the perfect class for you. Learn the ins-n-outs of Pro Tools HDX as well as studio workflow integration.
Dates & Location:
Call To Book Now: 888-277-0457
Your Training Classroom will be Astro Studios Atlanta (formerly ZAC Recording). We have a long term relationship with one of the best studios on the east-coast. All of us at ProMedia have worked on projects at this incredible facility and are excited to have you join us for your Pro Tools Training experience.
A-Room (Astro Studios)
B-Room (Astro Studios)
C-Room (Astro Studios)
Audio Engineer, Published Songwriter (ASCAP), Dog Lover, Record Label Owner, AVID Certified Pro Tools Instructor