ProMedia Training is delighted to announce the start of Pro Tools 12 Training & Certification courses beginning in January 2016. With the recent changes to Pro Tools 12.4, AVID has started to make available the books & class materials for us to start implementing new training courses & certification exam's based in Pro Tools 12 software.
Pro Tools Training courses are scheduled to begin on Jan. 16th, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA, followed by New York City on Jan. 23rd. If you are interesed in joining one of our hands-on Pro Tools Training courses give us a call at 888-277-0457, or fill out the request form on this page.
Along with updated Pro Tools courses, we also plan on expanding our offering to bring you more real-world training on audio technology & music production. One of the first things you'll notice is the inclusion of Slate Media Technology RAVEN MTi2 Multi-Touch Production Console. In the coming months, we will start implementing these touch-screen units in our Pro Tools training courses, as well as offer new workshop's based around the RAVEN MTi2.
PRO TOOLS TRAINING, AVID AND PRO TOOLS CERTIFICATION
ProMedia Training is the largest authorized Avid Training Pro School in the world, training more users in Pro Tools and Advanced Certification than any other organization. If you are serious about taking your Pro Tools skills and musical creativity to the next level, than check out our online schedule to find a class near you. All training is hands-on in a classroom. Classes are small, and 2-3 days in length, so you can maximize your learning. Each student is provided their own Pro Tools system in class. Classes starting from $799.00. Register by calling 888-277-0457 or for questions about classes, pricing and dates.
FREE ONLINE TUTORIALS:
- How To Use Melodyne in Pro Tools
- How to Create A DJ Mixtape In Pro Tools
- Using Pro Tools with Logic
- Music Publishing-What you need to know
- Sampling in Pro Tools
- Mixing Music for Video and Post Production
OTHER HELPFUL TUTORIAL ARTICLE LINKS
- BUILDING A STUDIO FOR UNDER $1000 IN A GUEST HOUSE
- HOW TO USE AUTO-TUNE IN PRO TOOLS
- HOT TO CREATE A MULTI-BAND COMPRESSOR IN PRO TOOLS
- ELASTIC AUDIO TUTORIAL AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
- HOW TO USE OFFLINE BOUNCE IN PRO TOOLS
- PRO TOOLS 10 VERSUS PRO TOOLS 11
- BACKGROUND VOCAL PRODUCTION IN PRO TOOLS
- MIXING IN PRO TOOLS WITH ANALOG HARDWARE
- FREE PLUG-INS FOR PRO TOOLS
- MODERN POP SONG PRODUCTION- VOCAL LAYERING TECHNIQUES
- PRINTING SHEET MUSIC IN PRO TOOLS WITH SCORE EDITOR
- HOW TO CREATE SIDECHAIN COMPRESSION - A POPULAR DANCE MUSIC EFFECT
- HOW TO SETUP VOCAL MICROPHONES FOR RECORDING
NOTE: If you are new to our ProMedia newsletter, and want to be on our list to receive the latest in music production tutorials, Pro Tools Training, or receive information about our hands-on Pro Tools Classes and Audio Engineering Programs in New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Dallas and Los Angeles, please subscribe!
Mihai Boloni is a talented engineer and long-time Pro Tools educator who is fortunate to draw from thousands of hours logged in studios around the globe. Mihai is a Certified Expert Instructor who has an array of Pro Tools experience, which ranges from songwriting, post-production, and dropping' big fat bass across the land. As an industry professional he knows first-hand the value of Pro Tools mastery for artists, producers and engineers. Mihai is a dog lover and the proud father of 2 beautiful Irish Setters.