Working with Vocals and Dialogue just became a lot easier thanks to McDSP. See how the new SA-2 can help your Vocal tracks of vidoe Dialogue come to life
It's no secret that the human voice can be quite tricky to work with. Wether recording vocals for a song, or dialogue for a film/tv show, the human voice is one of the most dynamic and emotive "instruments" in the world. This is why so much attention is paid to them. We need to listener to hear the emotion in the actors voice during the climactic scene. Listeners want to hear the vocals "up-front" with the rest of the music in the song. This doesn't happen on it's own.
Our partners at McDSP have come up with an innovative and easy to use plug-in called SA-2. Based on hardware originally conceived by Academy Award winning re-recording Mixer, Mike Minkler, the SA-2 is designed to improve the overall sound of recorded speech. As with any audio processor, the SA-2 is also handy on Drums, Guitars, Synths, or any audio tracks. Learn how to use the SA-2 in the video below. Also, remember that any student in Pro Tools Training Courses is eligible for EDU discounts from McDSP of up to 50%.
PRO TOOLS TRAINING, AVID AND PRO TOOLS CERTIFICATION
ProMedia Training is the largest authorized Avid Training Pro School in the world, training more users in Pro Tools and Advanced Certification than any other organization. If you are serious about taking your Pro Tools skills and musical creativity to the next level, than check out our online schedule to find a class near you. All training is hands-on in a classroom. Classes are small, and 2-3 days in length, so you can maximize your learning. Each student is provided their own Pro Tools system in class. Classes starting from $799.00. Register by calling 888-277-0457 or for questions about classes, pricing and dates.
FREE ONLINE TUTORIALS:
- How To Use Melodyne in Pro Tools
- How to Create A DJ Mixtape In Pro Tools
- Using Pro Tools with Logic
- Music Publishing-What you need to know
- Sampling in Pro Tools
- Mixing Music for Video and Post Production
OTHER HELPFUL TUTORIAL ARTICLE LINKS
- BUILDING A STUDIO FOR UNDER $1000 IN A GUEST HOUSE
- HOW TO USE AUTO-TUNE IN PRO TOOLS
- HOT TO CREATE A MULTI-BAND COMPRESSOR IN PRO TOOLS
- ELASTIC AUDIO TUTORIAL AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
- HOW TO USE OFFLINE BOUNCE IN PRO TOOLS
- PRO TOOLS 10 VERSUS PRO TOOLS 11
- BACKGROUND VOCAL PRODUCTION IN PRO TOOLS
- MIXING IN PRO TOOLS WITH ANALOG HARDWARE
- FREE PLUG-INS FOR PRO TOOLS
- MODERN POP SONG PRODUCTION- VOCAL LAYERING TECHNIQUES
- PRINTING SHEET MUSIC IN PRO TOOLS WITH SCORE EDITOR
- HOW TO CREATE SIDECHAIN COMPRESSION - A POPULAR DANCE MUSIC EFFECT
- HOW TO SETUP VOCAL MICROPHONES FOR RECORDING
NOTE: If you are new to our ProMedia newsletter, and want to be on our list to receive the latest in music production tutorials, Pro Tools Training, or receive information about our hands-on Pro Tools Classes and Audio Engineering Programs in New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Dallas and Los Angeles, please subscribe!
Mihai Boloni is a talented engineer and long-time Pro Tools educator who is fortunate to draw from thousands of hours logged in studios around the globe. Mihai is a Certified Expert Instructor who has an array of Pro Tools experience, which ranges from songwriting, post-production, and dropping' big fat bass across the land. As an industry professional he knows first-hand the value of Pro Tools mastery for artists, producers and engineers. Mihai is a dog lover and the proud father of 2 beautiful Irish Setters.