Online Pro Tools Fundamentals 101 introduces you to all core principals and aspects of using your Pro Tools software/hardware for Recording and Editing Music, MIDI Sequencing, and Mixing Concepts.
Whether you are an aspiring audio engineer, singer, songwriter, DJ, or music producer, we provide 19 online video lessons to learn at your own pace.
Learn At Your Own Pace
- With our Online Pro Tools Training Courses there are no travel costs nor time away from work. Learn in your own home studio.
- Our self-paced Online Training Video Tutorials has 19 video lessons that give you the same Pro Tools knowledge and instruction as attending one of our live Workshops -- at a fraction of the cost.
- We provide a practice session of a full song with many tracks to work with, so you can already have content for practice and experimentation.
- Perfect for an aspiring audio engineer, singer, musician, songwriter, hobbysit, music producer, or video post-production.
- We also offer support if you get stuck or need additional help on your course in our Support and Discussion Group.
- Learn from the longest running Official Avid Authorized Training Center in the U.S, who have trained more students than any other company.
- Lessons that get your up and running fast and affordable. Watch over and over whenever your want, to master the materials.
- Helps to prepare for more advanced hands-on courses for those looking for future Avid certification.
For over 16yrs, Promedia has helped thousand of people from around the globe progress and perfect their craft of music, and post production. You now have the luxury of having us on-call 24-7, from anywhere in the world.
Lesson 01: Starting Pro Tools
Lesson 02: Getting To Know Pro Tools
Lesson 03: Configuring Your Session
Lesson 04: Tools and Edit Modes
Lesson 05: Transport Window
Lesson 06: Creating Sessions
Lesson 07: Recording Audio (Part 1)
Lesson 08: Recording Audio (Part 2)
Lesson 09: Importing Audio
Lesson 10: Understanding MIDI
Lesson 12: Editing, Navigating, and Selecting
Lesson 13: Editing Selections
Lesson 14: Mixing and Automation Concepts (Part 1)
Lesson 15: Mixing and Automation Concepts (Part 2)
Lesson 16: Mixing and Automation Concepts (Part 3)
Lesson 17: Mixing and Automation Concepts (Part 4)
Lesson 18: Master Fader Control and Bounce Setup
Lesson 19: Creating a Final Mix and Session Backup
BONUS MATERIAL: Mixing with Kevin Churko